Qnectus Disaster Recovery – Going Way Beyond Traditional Backup
Qnectus Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) takes business backup and continuity to new heights for as little as $99 per month.
Qnectus Disaster Recovery creates a real-time clone of your data, applications, desktops, and servers. In the event of a natural or man-made disaster (or a material disruption of any kind), Qnectus will provide access to all of your business applications and data, accessible from anywhere in the world, even in the event of complete office loss–and we will do this in 24 hours or less. We provide all of this for as little as $99 per month.
Our DRaaS offering is highly-customizable to the unique needs of the end user, but standard offerings typically include:
- Consultation with a disaster recovery planner to identify key metrics of recovery point objectives (RPOs) and recovery time objectives (RTOs) for various business processes (such as the process to run payroll, generate an order, etc.).
- Ongoing backup of your data on a minute-by-minute basis.
- In the event that your servers and computers are lost or destroyed (by water, fire, vandalism, theft, etc.), Qnectus will provide you with all of the computing resources that you need–ensuring that you will have access to all of your data and all of your business applications–within 24 hours of notification.
Other Points of Interest
A few additional points of note:
- All of your data is encrypted using 448-bit Blowfish. Released in 1993, it is 2.1 x 1096 times stronger than “financial-grade” 128-bit encryption and has never been broken.
- An indirect benefit of our real-time backups is our ability to recover and restore a lost file for you at any time. This is a service that we are happy to provide gratis.
- DRaaS costs as little as just $99 per company per month.
To learn more about our DRaaS program, please send an e-mail to info@Qnectus.com or give us a call at 1-855-QNECTUS.