Disaster Recovery – Going Way Beyond Traditional Backup
Qnectus Disaster Recovery offering takes business backup and continuity to new heights.
Qnectus Disaster Recovery creates a real-time clone of your data, applications, desktops, and servers. In the event of a natural or man-made disaster (or a material disruption of any kind), Qnectus will provide access to all of your business applications and data, accessible from anywhere in the world, even in the event of complete office loss–and we will do this in 24 hours or less.
Our Disaster Recovery offering is highly-customizable to the unique needs of the end user, but standard offerings typically include:
- Consultation with a disaster recovery planner to identify key metrics of recovery point objectives (RPOs) and recovery time objectives (RTOs) for various business processes (such as the process to run payroll, generate an order, etc.).
- Ongoing imaging backup of your IT infrastructure based on metrics defined through the consultation.
- In the event that your servers and computers are lost or destroyed (by water, fire, vandalism, theft, etc.), Qnectus will provide you with all of the computing resources that you need–ensuring that you will have access to all of your data and all of your business applications–within 24 hours of notification.
Other Points of Interest
A few additional points of note:
- All of your data is encrypted using the best encryption technology.
- Individual files can be recovered and restored at any time.
- Replication is done to leading data centers that are SSAE 16 Type II Certified or SOC Certified and have 99.999% reliability.
- Data centers comply with federal standards including HIPAA and PCI.
To learn more about our disaster recovery program, please send an e-mail to info@Qnectus.com or give us a call at 1-855-QNECTUS.